Cadet Drill & Rocket Building
April 25, 2017
CAP Cadet Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, April 25th, 2017
Meet at Groton/New London Airport
Uniform of the Day: BDUs
Seniors: D. Meers, S. Deignan-Schmidt
5:45 pm - Meet at Groton/New London Airport for drill
6:15 pm - Transport back to Squadron*
6:30 pm - Attendance, Pledge, oath, inspection
6:30 pm - Snack (Munzner and/or Hollingsworth)
6:45 pm - SDA Speech by C/CMSgt. Ramsey
7:00 pm - Rocket Building
8:00 pm - Clean up/Announcements
8:15 pm - Dismissal
* Parents: please remain to give your cadet a ride to the squadron or ensure they let a senior member know they need a ride.
- Cadets: please login to e- services and take your leadership or aerospace test if you have one outstanding. If you need a drill test, let your cadre know.
- Bring a water bottle- there is no water at the squadron.
- Please remember to contact your flight leader or superior officer if you will NOT be attending the meeting.
- Any suggestions for meeting topics or CAP related activities are always welcome.
- If you need uniform items, contact the Assistant Senior Supply Officer (Lt. Simpson) via e-mail or the Cadet Supply Airmen (J. Pineau) at the meeting.
- All meetings are open to all members, parents, and guests.