Cadet PT, Current Events, & Rocket Building
April 04, 2017
CAP Cadet Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Meet at Poquonnock Plains Park
Uniform of the Day: PT Clothes
Seniors: S. Deignan-Schmidt, S. Poe
5:45 pm - Meet at Poquonnock Plains Park for the one mile run. We will begin our run promptly at 5:45 p.m., so please be ready to go. For newer cadets we meet at the SW corner of the park - close to the "rotary" and additional parking area. (Park is on Fort Hill Rd/Rt1 next to Claude Chester Elementary School).
*** IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, PLEASE MEET AT CADET TRAILER ***
6:20 pm - Transport back to Squadron*
6:30 pm - Attendance, Pledge, oath
6:30 pm - Snack
6:45 pm - Rocket Building, Mentoring, & Testing
8:00 pm - Clean up/Announcements
8:15 pm - Dismissal
* Parents: please remain to give your cadet a ride to the squadron or ensure they let a senior member know they need a ride.
- Cadets: please login to e- services and take your leadership or aerospace test if you have one outstanding. If you need a drill test, let your cadre know.
- Bring a water bottle- there is no water at the squadron.
- Please remember to contact your flight leader or superior officer if you will NOT be attending the meeting.
- Any suggestions for meeting topics or CAP related activities are always welcome.
- If you need uniform items, contact the Assistant Senior Supply Officer (Lt. Simpson) via e-mail or the Cadet Supply Airmen (J. Pineau) at the meeting.
- All meetings are open to all members, parents, and guests.